7 Figure blogging Secrets Part 2
If you missed part 1 of the 7 figure blogging secrets you can find it here.
So I hear this a few times from new bloggers…
“What goes into a blog?”
Here’s a quickie for you. 3 things, The beginning, the middle and the end.
- The beginning is the reason why the person is reading your blog. State the problem or a question. Catch their attention. This leads them to the solution
- The middle is the solution, the nuts and bolts. Solve their problem here.
- The end is the call to action. Tell them what to do.
That’s the basics in a nut shell. The challenge is most people over complicate it. There’s no need for that.
A blog post can be anything you want it to be. Simply remember this 3 step dance when you’re creating your content and you’re good to go!
Now let’s cover a little more about why you should blog and what are some benefits of blogging, and then we’ll get to some fun tips on how to attract 100,000 visitors a month to your blog.
A lot of people ask… “How to come up with content? What should I blog about?”
3 step simple strategy. Invest, learn, teach.
Invest in education. Get to events. If you miss this then you don’t have any real value to give. Have you bought a book or course and didn’t go through it? There’s a ton of information in those and you can easily share what you just learned.
Learn something new every day. Stay green and growing. Books is a good place to start, as well as audios, trainings, webinars and hangouts, even other blogs. Find something you like to learn about and share it with others.
Now you can teach it. People follow leaders. Go to the event, take some notes. Paraphrase into your own words and put them on your blog. Think of all the people who are looking for the information you have your hands on and have access to.
Think of this too…what are you looking for in your leader? Follow that example and be the leader.
Get a blog that builds you. People buy you as you give your value. It’s your platform…your stage…you can talk about whatever you want.
Know your prospect. Know what they want and need. ALWAYS keep them in mind. Sever them or someone else will.
When you entertain guests in your home do you give your best? Good food, time clean the house? Or do you sit there and let them drink water and entertain themselves?
Value will make you money!
Tip” If you don’t have a blog you’re basically homeless online. Sure you can try and get people to your opt in pages or buy direct from your links on social but soon that wears really thin. Your blog is where you share value and keep control of it.
How to get results?
- Banners on the blog. You want to create a steady flow of income while you’re promoting your main thing. Banners to affiliate products help do this. Then use that money to further your business.
- Do a Google hangout on your blog once a week. Have people come hangout on your blog. Add value and your optin offer and banners will soft sell for you.
- Pick 1 marketing strategy and build your list from it. Master it until you’re getting a good daily lead flow and sales. Need more income? You solve your problem when you help others solve theirs.
The law of attraction without doing anything doesn’t get you anywhere. I remember when the movie the secret came out. I was a bit disappointed. There’s a difference between having a dream and wishing for things to happen and making things happen.
Write down your goals. Why?
I didn’t do this for the longest time and I remained stuck. Sure I got some success but at the same time I was just spinning my wheels. Never took it seriously.
Started to have success only when I got real clear on my goals.
Bill Britt talked about having a vision of breaking 100 diamonds in his Amway organization. He talked about it for years….almost 20 years before it happened. In about 2004, 2005 it happened. Then the following year there was 150 diamonds.
Speak a vision. Speak a vision. Speak a vision. Speak a vision. Speak a vision. Speak a vision.
Then it will happen.
Blogging is that medium where you can speak your vision over and over and over. Best thing is to talk about your dream until you get results.
If you do not share your vision how will anyone know you have one?
How will you attract people to that vision? Blogging gives you a platform for your vision and attracts people to buy into that vision.
Blogging also gives you a platform to grow and become a more powerful version of you. If your vision withers away then you wither away and die. I’m not going to force you to do anything you don’t already want to do. You’re either going to do it or not.
But here’s the reality. We’re not only going to make 100 millionaire ring earners. We’re going to make 100 millionaire ring earner builders.
We’re not going to just make an army of passionate bloggers but an army of bloggers who empower hundreds of thousands of other passionate bloggers.
We’re not going to just free thousands of families all across the world but build a global group of freedom fighters who will show other families what it really means to be free.
I’m not here to convince you to do anything. I’m here to inspire you to take action and seize the opportunity to break though.
It’s up to you. Maybe you need to move away from the employee mindset and embrace the entrepreneur mindset. Maybe it’s your time right now to take action and finally for once to what you know you need to do.
It’s more than a blog though. It’s a transformational journey that’s ready for you…
Click to tweet
- Set the right frame / promise for your blog and articles. Know what your readers want not just what you want to tell them, but what they want and need to know.
- Hook your readers quickly. You have about 8 seconds to capture their attention in the opening paragraph. Out of 8 who read the title only 2 will read more of your post. You achieve this by keeping your headline short and to the point. And use interesting adjectives to paint a picture. You can also use a negative statement or thought or a question. Personalize your post. Example would be…
7 Mistakes Bloggers make or
7 Mistakes Women Bloggers Make or
7 Huge Mistakes Women Bloggers Make.
- Data builds credibility. Mention sources often. Alignment with others. Infographics. Link to experts etc.
- Blog with your heart. This could be what you’re passionate about. Benefits increase content quality.
- Love your readers. Care for them and bring positive change to them.
- Don’t repel people with fancy words. Don’t downplay people. Write as you speak and people will get to know you.
- It’s all about your list. Build your list…build your community.
- Never worry where you’re at you can always improve. Just start. Use your blog to get leads and add value to those leads.
- Come up with a free gift others are going to want. This is easy when you know your market. My market is the internet marketing niche. One thing that plagues internet marketers is time management and getting things done. So I published my daily action plan as a free optin offer.
- Put the giveaway in the first email that goes out right away.
- On the thank you page add a video telling them that the gift was sent to their email. This way they won’t use a bad email and just swipe the gift. Add more value on the thank you page.
- Also on the thank you page use a ‘by the way’ here’s what I’m working on that helps people to make more money, free themselves from their job etc. And link to your main business sales page on that link.
What is your biggest blogging “AHA moment” from these two posts? Share your comments with the community.
The Network Dad